We’re delighted to confirm the launch of the Stockport Expo. The event will take place at the home of Stockport County on the 4th July 2019. Stand bookings, call for session
We’re delighted to confirm the launch of the Stockport Expo.
The event will take place at the home of Stockport County on the 4th July 2019. Stand bookings, call for session ideas and registration for VIP Attendees are now open.
Our aim is to create the Biggest Stockport Business to Business Expo ever.
The Stockport Expo aims to showcase the very best of what makes Stockport such a great place to do business. We aim to help you connect you with other businesses in the Stockport area. By building partnerships with local businesses you can genuinely get to know your neighbouring companies. Doing so will also help to enhance local employment and improve the competitive edge of Stockport businesses.
No other form of marketing can get you in a room with so many potential customers actively looking for suppliers and give you the chance to have hundreds of face to face meetings in such a short period of time whilst also benefiting from new ideas and practises.
The Stockport Expo will have hundreds of visitors attending the one day event with over exhibitors showcasing a variety of products.
The Stockport Expo includes
- A Stockport focused B2B Exhibition
- A dedicated business and community platform for Stockport’s 12,000 businesses
- Business Networking Specific Activities
- Free Seminars and Workshops
- 58 Exhibitors
- Easy access, next to motorway network
- Ample FREE PARKING for Exhibitors and Visitors
For more information contact the event manager at: James@BizBible.co.uk
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm GMT
Edgeley Park Stadium Stockport, SK3 9DD
Who should attend? If you have been trading for over 6 months and have a clear understanding of your product or service – you are now ready for this workshop where
Who should attend?
If you have been trading for over 6 months and have a clear understanding of your product or service – you are now ready for this workshop where we go into detail about how to create a Sales and Marketing Strategy to drive forward your business. If you have a strategy and are looking for ways to improve your Sales, our “Cold Calling – Generate New Leads for your Business” would be perfect to consider.
This half-day workshop is all about preparation – creating a fit for purpose Sales and Marketing Strategy that will drive forward New Business. You’ll get expert advice and encouragement and be given techniques and strategies honed by years of experience to help build your pipeline.
It’s also an excellent opportunity to talk to other local businesses and share your experiences with them
- What is a Sales and Marketing Strategy
- How to define success
- Sales Strategies, including the ones you don’t like to
- Marketing Strategies, which don’t need to cost a fortune
- How to track, convert and assess sales leads to improve your strategy
- How to calculate Gross Profit and re-align your Sales and Marketing Strategy to go after the most effective business opportunities
- A follow up 30 minute Telephone consultation to discuss the strategy you have made, what does it look like and any further tips and points that can be learnt
James Caldwell created one of the UK’s most successful International Conference and Event agencies from scratch. James has organised some of the world’s leading events and eventually being elected to the board of the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers.
Speaking at major events such as the International Social Media Conference, and major Business Expo’s across the region. James shares his experiences of creating an internationally successful business in a an honest and open manor. James also consults on major International Trade projects, helping businesses expand at speed into new territories.