With just over 2 weeks until the deadline for entries, companies with a premises based in the North West of England are warned not to be late.
Nominations are open for all categories, with the organisers advising they won’t be extending the deadline. The deadline for all entries is on Monday 30th September 2019. Anyone can nominate an individual or organisation in any of the categories. With companies and individuals advised they can nominate for more than one category.
How many categories are there?
The North West Business Awards consists of 15 individual awards:
- Business of the Year Over 100 Employees
- Business of the Year 50 -100 Employees
- Business of the Year 10 – 50 Employees
- Business of the Year Under 10 Employees
- Business Person of the Year
- Business Innovation Award
- Family Business of the Year Award
- Best Customer Service Award
- Community and Social Responsibility Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Sustainability Excellence Award
- New Business Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Special Recognition Award
- Young Person / Apprentice Award
Earlier today the organisers confirmed that there had been a high number of entries even with the deadline two weeks away.
Wow it's been a busy week so far, normally most of the entries for the awards would come in on the last minute. However we have had a massive influx this week of entries.— NW Business Awards (@NW_BizAwards) September 12, 2019
Interesting which awards are incredibly competitive.#NWBA2020
We will be announcing the shortlist of the companies in each category when the finalists are released at 10am on the 15th October 2019.