The 2019 European Business Awards is now open and calling all successful businesses to enter and get the recognition and global exposure they deserve.
To enter your company go to www.businessawardseurope.com
Companies can enter for the opportunity to win in one of 18 categories at the 2019 European Business Awards.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards, said: “The European Business Awards recognises the drivers, innovators and game changers: the successful businesses that look beyond their own desks and office blocks to make a difference to the world. If that is you then enter today.”
The European Business Awards is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious independent cross border, cross sector business competitions. It analysed over 111,000 companies from 34 countries in last year’s competition alone.
This year the Awards is also pleased to announce award winning private equity firm, Inflexion, as the new sponsor for its Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Andrew Priest, a Partner at Inflexion said: “We are honoured to sponsor The European Entrepreneur of the Year Award, which recognises the vision, talent and tenacity of Europe’s vibrant community of entrepreneurs.”
Noel Moran of Prepaid Financial Services was a winner in 2018.
To read what others say about the awards go to www.businessawardseurope.com/testimonials Adrian Tripp said: “We understand the power of networking and bring together the movers and shakers from multiple sectors all under the same roof.”
This year the competition has a three-stage process.
Following entry, the Awards will publish its “Ones to Watch” list of the most successful, innovative and ethical businesses from each European country.
After further judging, 18 National Winners in each country will be announced in September (one National Winner for each category).
In December 2019 the final 18 European Winners will be announced at a high profile two day Business Summit and Awards Gala Dinner, bringing together over 700 of the most successful and influential businesses in Europe.
The Awards Categories for 2019:
1. The Inflexion European Entrepreneur of the Year Award
2. The ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
3. The New Business of The Year Award
4. The Germany Trade and Invest Award for International Expansion
5. The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
6. The Workplace and People Development Award
7. The Award for Innovation € 0 – 25M
8. The Award for Innovation €26M – 150M
9. The Award for Innovation €150 +
10. The Customer and Market Engagement Award € 0 – 25M
11. The Customer and Market Engagement Award €26M – 150M
12. The Customer and Market Engagement Award €150 +
13. The Digital Technology Award € 0 – 25M
14. The Digital Technology Award €26M – 150M
15. The Digital Technology Award €150 +
16. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 – 25M
17. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M – 150M
18. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150 +
To enter this year’s European Business Awards or for more information about the competition please go to www.businessawardseurope.comor call (+44) (0) 207 234 3535.