The deadline for the Cheshire County Business Awards is just around the corner as on Monday the 25th February the entries will close for this year.
The event is another in a series of impartial awards ran by Manchester based innov8 Conference Services – who last week announced the winners of the Greater Manchester Business Awards – http://greatermanchesterawards.co.uk/index.php/winners/
There are ten categories in total
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of between 10 - 50 Employees)
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of between 10 - 50 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
· Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award
· Start-up Business of the Year Award (Organisations of under 2 years since formation)
· Business Person of the Year Award
· Young Business Person of the Year Award (25 years and below)
innov8 the organisers of the Cheshire County Business Awards do not choose the winners but instead bring in a panel of independent judges from across the region – “As with all our awards, we want to create the fairest and most inclusive Business Awards in Cheshire, and will create a panel of Business Leaders and Experts from across Cheshire to judge the awards independently. These judges sit independently from ourselves (innov8) and we will have no influence on the outcome of the awards. We will also ensure the Judges cannot skew the awards selection by employing a scoring method which we affectionately refer to as “the Olympic diving” method, which ensures even individual judges cannot overtly effect the awards.
We want Businesses to feel confident that regardless of their position, or who they know, that the Cheshire County Business Awards will be awarded to those companies and individuals who truly deserve them.”
A bold process and plan to add credibility to awards- it will be interesting to see who makes this years Shortlist – http://cheshireawards.co.uk/