innov8 Conference Services, the organisers of the successful Greater Manchester Business Awards, have confirmed with the Business Bible the launch of The Cheshire County Business Awards.
The event is innov8’s latest event as part of their continued growth in the Awards sector due to popular feedback. Their aim is to create a Business awards that companies want to genuinely compete for as there is a real prestige for winning the Awards.
As with all their awards, innov8 want to create the fairest and most inclusive Business Awards in Cheshire, and have created a panel of Business Leaders and Experts from across Cheshire to judge the awards independently. These judges sit independently from innov8 and the company agency confirmed even they will have no influence on the outcome of the awards.
Rachel Parker of innov8 confirmed, “People want to win awards that are worth winning, in our experience that comes from having faith and trust in an awards process that can’t be influenced by anything apart from the quality of the entrant and the information they share during the process.”
Nominations are now open for the following categories:
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of between 10 - 50 Employees)
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of between 10 - 50 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
· Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award
· Start-up Business of the Year Award (Organisations of under 2 years since formation)
· Business Person of the Year Award
· Young Business Person of the Year Award (25 years and below)
An independent panel will review all of the submissions and nominate a shortlist for each category.
The awards are for Businesses who have an official office in the Cheshire region area . Submissions should be submitted no later than 25th January 2019, innov8 are determined to make this the most honest awards process ever!
The Awards Dinner itself will take place at the gorgeous Mere Golf Resort and Spa on the 17th May 2019
You Find out more about the event and enter here: http://cheshireawards.co.uk/
innov8 Conference Services Ltd
Tel: 0161 300 6396